chasing cars

10:03 AM

We'll do it all.Everything.On our own.We don't need.AnythingOr anyone.If I lay here.If I just lay here.Would you lie with me and just forget the world?.I don't quite know.How to say.How I feel.Those three words.Are said too much.They're not enough.Forget what we're told.Before we get too old.Show me a garden that's bursting into life.Let's waste time.Chasing cars.Around our heads.I need your grace.To remind me.To find my own.All that I am.All that I ever was.Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see.I don't know where.Confused about how as well.Just know that these things will never change for us at all.If I lay here.If I just lay here.Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Individual campaign.DO NOT COPY some or all content without permission from @goaweygo. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe