you got me love sick...

"I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old."- Willam Shakespeare


We are thus far separated - but after all one mile is as bad as a thousand - which is a great consolation to one who must travel six hundred before he meets you again. If it will give you any satisfaction - I am as comfortless as a pilgrim with peas in his shoes - and as cold as Charity - Chastity or any other Virtue.
-Lord Byron to his love 



"Is there such a thing as love at first sight?
That's the question I used to ask
Until I laid eyes on you.
How is it possible to feel so much for a
stranger, a passerby?"


If all off sudden day time never looked so bright.
Any kind of beat or noise sounds like pop music.
And the clock hour hand feels like it takes forever to move when he/she is not around.
Let me tell you something: You're in love!
Below are my collections of sweet words of love I've collected since my highschool time. Hope this may help you who are in love right now in some way. Most of them are short, you can put it in your facebook (or other social networking profile) status, write it in a card, or you can just simply send it using SMS by your mobile phone

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible