desember, 2010 (PROMISE)

I remember when you said "True love is, when everything in the world is going wrong, all you have to do is look at that special person and, suddenly, everything in the world is right again."

For me, love is just a pain! too much pain i felt here, deep inside my heart! I forgive you, but not to forget what you've done!
I hate when you just quiet and can't choose something that you need but not that you want.

everything about you still ringing in my head.

i wanna let you go, but you promise me!
prove me that you can't go for it!
i'll waiting for you, as you expect from the first!

and i promise, I WILL LET YOU GO after you pay your promises!


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible