i-don't-know-what-to-name-it

Yesterday is the one of my great experience day. For the first time I gave my blood for humanity :) Hurt? Yeah,ofc. But i felt so excited with this experience and I think that's good if I try to donate my blood regularly. I absolutely knew that donate our blood can make our body healthy and make us YOUNG FOREVER :))
And I really want it for help people who need my blood. I'm happy if I can help people who against death and try to survive. I just want every once of me to be useful for many people's live. I swear, I will dedicated my life for world and for humanity :) Start from now, and strart from the little thing around me!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible