Got Thank, Saw Past, Grab Follow Friday

Yahoooo!!! Hi guys..
Today I got #FollowFriday from @notcalledjinxID because my avatar on twitter ( @goaweygo )
(my avatar)

Thats cool!!! Really cool you know, I like this band, even I'm not a die hard fan =.= maybe, not yet, coldplay and 30 seconds to mars still unbeatable :))

Aw yeay @.@ !! As you know that my boyfriend's turn to 23rd 2 days ago, and I made a stop motion for him, you can see the video at my previous posted. He send me a text to thank me :) I just love the way he thanked me >.< soooooo sooooo sooooo sweeeet :))))
He wrote that he really love the video so much :)
AAAAAAAA!!!! Love him so much >.<

And one thing I wanna tell you guys,
I met my first boyfriend, Andi =.=
Oh good, please @.@
After I dumpet him, sometimes I don't want to see him or meet him. I'm afraid he will asked the reason why I dumped him =.= and actually, he disappeared for 5 years.
Until yesterdaaaaaaaaaay, when I looked for a long dress, I met him at a mall =.=
And I forgotten his name and who is he first, but thank God, my brain load so fast and suddenly I said his name "AN...DI?"
And right, he's Andi @.@ 
so weiiiiiiirrrrrrdddd moment ever!!!!! -____-

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible