Happy Birthday Love :)

Finally I can post this :)))
This is real, made by me, using 444 pictures, even more i think =.=
anD I really love the theme song :)) from Foster The People - I Would Do Anything For You..
I made this project just for my boyfriend's 23rd birthday :)
It takes a long times to make this project, because I'm pretty busy with another project from office, but finally I can finish it, yeah although it still looks so beginners :p
Hey, this is the first time for me, okay =.=
just enjoy it guys, and gimme some advice :)

here's the FULL EDITION :)))

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE  :*

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible