New Found Glory- Too Good To Be

9:01 PM

I wonder what life would be like 
If my shoulder could bare the weight 
Of all this adding up, I feel the breaking point 
It's close enough, it's feeling real again

 
You have my heart in your hands 
You have my heart, so don't, don't let it go  
Check my pressure, patch me right up 
You're too good to be

 
It's true, we both make sacrifices  
There's proof, it came as no surprise  
It boiled up as we always let it do  
We made it through again
 
You have my heart in your hands 
You have my heart, so don't, don't let it go 
Check my pressure, patch me right up 
You're too good to be, yeah
 
You know you have my heart in your hands 
You have my heart, so don't, don't let it go 
You have my heart in your hands 
You have my heart, so don't, don't let it go
 
Don't let it go, don't let it go 
Check my pressure, patch me right up 
You're too good to be You're too good to be

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Individual campaign.DO NOT COPY some or all content without permission from @goaweygo. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe