Back to Comic

I don't remember the first time I read comics. But, I realized that comic's so fun to read when I was in junior high school..
I like romantic comics for the first time, yeah, temptation of adolescence  lol. But, as time goes by, I prefer to read thriller and gang-bang comics, either from Japan or Korea

So far, I have read hundreds of comic titles, but I can't remember one by one.
Now, I'm reading Boy of Female Wolf, from Korea. and this comic is such a funny comic :D
The story is about a girl pretend to be a boy, and she just mess up when move from the countryside to Seoul.

Curious? lol




You can't read here : http://mangafox.me/manga/boy_of_the_female_wolf/
(English subtitles)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible