I dunno why, i really miss my boyfriend :| Yes, I always miss him every single day, but today is the most I guess.
I wanna meet him :(

I miss when he hold my hand across the road. I felt safe and sound :)
But, I remembered the last time we met. I can't believe I can met him again,though that happened.
I don't know why I felt so damn tired missed him, and prayed to Allah, I really wanna met him, and it seemed Allah listen to me and made it happened

And, hopefully it will happen again soon, because Allah love me so bad, I know that :)

By the way, I proud to have him in my heart, my mind, and life. Even we can't holding each other every single time, but knowing that he loves me as I am, and I love him as himself, I'm sure that we can go through and really hope it can be forever for me. AMIN :)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible