July and Goodbye

Today is the first day in July 2013.
God!
Time flies so fast and I will leave my twenty this month. haha
It feels so unreal. Yesterday I was just a young girl who likes to eat Smarties chocolate and drink Buavita Orange. And now, I don't even like chocolate. And tomorrow, I don't know what will happen next.
People changes, people.
Goodbye 20 :)

Playlist for today are songs from my adolescent era :

The Smiths- There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Avril Lavigne- Tomorrow (Live)

Jimmy Eat World- Invented

The Killers- When You Were Young

Robbie Williams- Advertising Space

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible