End.

12:24 PM




Here I go again, come with another end.

I know it’s hard to keep people who love us, but we don’t have the same feeling anymore. The feeling was fade away. And gone. And ya, I know, it’s not that easy to let them go too. Just... I don’t know... I cried.

Is that hurt? No. It’s not that hurt for me. But, you know, knowing that I hurt people I used to love, always make me feel that I’m the ‘bad-guy’. And yah, I hate hurting people. Good people.

So here I am. I Stop everything. I think break-up is the best way for two of us. I need space and I think I need a very long break time just for myself and my life. I’m sorry. It must be an end.

Thanks for loving me and being nice to me. You're sweet.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Individual campaign.DO NOT COPY some or all content without permission from @goaweygo. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe