Can We Stop?



I dunno whats goin on with me this morning but I found myself woke up with this trouble breathing(caused allergic) and anxious. I opened the windows and and suck the fresh air. Cold and Misty.

Trying to relax, I listened to my ‘before-go-to-sleep’ playlist, but the songs made it worst. I dunno whats goin on but I thought I know something is about to happen. And, that’s true.

It’s like I’m going backwards, like Tame Impala said. It’s like I will lost something. Do I feel so lonely lately? Very. I feel like people is just hear me, but not listening. When I heard some news about something this morning, it shut me down. It took me a while. Thinking. How could everything about it still make me hurt? Make me cry?!

And, am I ready for this? Am I ready to lose it? Really, really lose it? Can I just waiting for the right time and make it sure, for the last time? Can he? Can you?

Can we stop this?

How could I stop if I still have this feeling.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible